What a gorgeous school. Who goes there??? Man, I'm so jealous.
Oh, wait. It's me! I didn't recognize it without the four inches of blowing, blinding snow! Come back, Flanny, and do some black and whites. Notre Dame should hire you to do photography for the ND Magazine.
"up and down" up and down? That's pretty freakin accurate!!!!! The point of my blog is not to portray falseness....it's to portray truth. Up and down is truth in my life right now. WORD!! :0) I love you too.
2 comments:
What a gorgeous school. Who goes there??? Man, I'm so jealous.
Oh, wait.
It's me! I didn't recognize it without the four inches of blowing, blinding snow!
Come back, Flanny, and do some black and whites. Notre Dame should hire you to do photography for the ND Magazine.
"up and down" up and down? That's pretty freakin accurate!!!!! The point of my blog is not to portray falseness....it's to portray truth. Up and down is truth in my life right now. WORD!! :0) I love you too.
Post a Comment