Tuesday, June 07, 2005

everyone loves an irish girl.

this little story is mainly for the benefit of two readers but i still think it will make you all giggle - you know who you are...

megan came into the living room today and looked at me. i looked up from the pile of stuff around me and she says "...I have a question about potatoes."

i think that's enough said.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure if I was supposed to get it ... but it sure made me chuckle.

Potatoes have infested my life as of late. First, the potato scandal at work ...

and now we have one growing from our office vine-plant thing because? I planted it.

Plus, I'm from Idaho.

JMC said...

Well, when you have a potato question, who else would ask? I mean, it's practically all you Irish eat (except corn beef and Guinness that is). Top ‘o the Mornin’ to Ye!

Mair said...

hehehe...I'm sure you know what I'm thinking, dearest kell, but I will leave it privately said between the two of us. Potatos and guinness and green are the true buds of romance. :o)

Marianne said...

I agree with Mary, except make sure it isn't green potatoes and Guinness....
:-)
You Irish gals get all the attention!

Mair said...

Hey Irish Girl - sorry I missed your call today. I was at the park with Eli. I'll be here all weekend. Give me a call, ok? Miss you!